Start Em'/ Sit Em' Wide Recievers

Start these receivers...

1). Patriot receivers- Randy Moss, Daunte Stallworth, Wes Welker- They will be playing the Jets defense and it's most likely that they will be double teaming Moss leaving either Stallworth or Welker open. If you have a Patriot receiver, start him. Oh and it does help to have Tom Brady as the quarterback.

2). Torry Holt- I really don't think that the Carolina defense can stop this guy. He's Torry Holt! I'm predicting a two touchdown game for Holt.

3). Javon Walker- Again I just don't think that the Buffalo defense will be able to stop Javon Walker. I'm not predicting touchdowns for Walker but I am expecting him to have a lot of yards. It really depends on how Jay Cutler plays.

Sit these guys...

1). Detroit receivers- Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams, Mike Furrey- They are playing against the best pass defense in the league the Oakland Raiders with a hurt quarterback Jon Kitna. Good luck Detroit.

2). Greg Jennings- He's listed as questionable but I think he's going to play. Don't start him though as a precaution. But if you do have Jennings and you need an emergency replacement I highly recommend James Jones the rookie from Nevada. Jones had three touchdowns this preseason and has become a big target for Favre. He's not drafted in most leagues so check your player waivers.

3). Hines Ward- I think Ward is passed his prime and we will see that his stats will be going way down this year. He is playing against the Cleveland defense though, but I just think that he's not going to do too well.

0 nhận xét:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP