Lawson Out For Season

The San Francisco 49ers suffered their first major injury blow of the season Thursday when they learned linebacker Manny Lawson was lost for the season because of a torn ACL. Lawson suffered the knee injury late in practice Wednesday and a subsequent MRI revaled the tear. He will require season-ending surgery and will eventually be placed on the injured reserve list. "I heard a pop, and I remember what (teammate) C.J. Brewer had talked about when he (injured his knee), so I was nervous," Lawson told the team's Web site. "I tried to test it out, but really I just had to wait for the MRI." Lawson was a first-round draft pick in 2006 who signed a five-year deal worth a maximum value of $10.14 million. In 16 games as a rookie, including 11 starts, Lawson had 57 tackles, 2½ sacks, one interception and two passes defensed.
Source: ESPN.com

0 nhận xét:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP