Sit Em' Start Em' Week 3- Wide Receivers

Here are three receivers you should start today...

1) Hines Ward- Again I'm saying start Hines Ward because he has the benifit of going up against an easy 49ers defense. As long as Big Ben keeps playing the way he is, Ward should get at least 100 yards and a touchdown. So I would definitely start Hines Ward this week.

2) Javon Walker- This is also the second time I'm saying start Walker. After an OK week two, Walker should bounce back against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jaguars have trouble stopping the long ball, so that should be a good thing for a player like Walker who is one of the best catching the deep-shots.

3) Anquan Boldin- After Larry Fitzgerald went public last week saying he doesn't get enough throws, I think Anquan Boldin might just be the reason why. Boldin has had 8 catches for 105 yards and a touchdown, compared to Fitzgerald's 10 catches for 107 yards and no touchdowns. This week the Cardinals are going up against the Baltimore Ravens, so I expect the Ravens to double team Fitzgerald and leave Boldin in single coverage. Boldin should be able to break free a few times, so thats why I would start Anquan Boldin this week.

Here are three receivers you should sit this week...

1) Terrell Owens- This is my risk bench of the week. T.O. already has three touchdowns this season and 184 yards. But he's going up against Nathan Vasher and Charles Tillman of the Chicago Bears defense this week and I just don't think he will do nearly as well as he has the last two weeks against bad defenses (NYG & MIA). If you have another wide receiver that you are comfortable with, start him.

2) Donald Driver- I would bench Driver this week only because I'm worried about how Brett Favre plays. After last week's performance, I would have definitely started Favre and Driver if they were playing against a team like the Lions, but they are playing the Chargers this week. As long as the Packer's offensive line stops Shawn Merriman and Co., The Packers should be just fine. Just as a precaution though, I would bench Driver.

3) Andre Johnson- Well I'll just put this on here just to clarify things. Andre Johnson is HURT and will be out for at least FIVE WEEKS. This injury will most likely end the season for the Texans, as they have no other receivers or offensive playmakers (unless you consider Ahman Green a playmaker still).

0 nhận xét:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP