Brady Wins MVP Award

The New England Patriots' record-setting quarterback added The Associated Press NFL MVP award Saturday in the same manner his team romped through its schedule, going 16-0. On the way to the first unbeaten regular season since Miami went 14-0 in 1972, Brady put on a performance for the ages, which earned him all but one vote from a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league. "I have always been a huge football fan and will always have great respect for the history of this game," Brady said. "I am flattered to join such an esteemed list of players, many of whom I consider the greatest of all time. I hope that I can set as great of an example for kids around the world as the previous MVPs did for me. "I am grateful to all of the voters for any consideration I was given. It is a tremendous honor and I am sure it is one that my family will one day look back on with great pride." AP

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP