Bears' Orton practiced like a starting quarterback



Chicago Bears quarterback had his sprained right ankle wrapped, but he prepared during Wednesday's practice like a starting quarterback.I'm preparing like I am [playing]," Orton said. "Just going to go from there, day in and day out."Coach Lovie Smith was asked whether Orton needed to be 100 percent to play."100 percent? Now that's pretty strong," Smith said. "Who is 100 percent at this time of the year? We won't let Kyle play if he can't protect himself. ... We'll know if he's ready to go."If Orton is unable to go, Rex Grossman would get the call for the second straight week."I have to prepare like I'm playing the whole game," Grossman said. "I don't know what's going on, but that's how I am approaching it."

Orton has yet to play at Lambeau Field, while Grossman has enjoyed great success in Green Bay.

"I'm 3-0 as a starter up there," Grossman said. "I'm feeling pretty good about that stadium."

Source: Chicago Tribune

0 nhận xét:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP